The more useful something is the more ways I find to use it and the more I'm able to share through blog posts about it. As you can probably tell from the list of blog posts below I find TextExpander rather useful indeed.
- Clipboard Underlining - outputting clipboard content with characters for underlining on both iOS and OS X.
- Change Clipboard Case - convert the case (lower, upper, sentence, title) of text on the clipboard and insert it.
- Get Domain Information - WHOIS Record - some snippets to fetch Internet domain record information.
- Get Information from the Terminal - how to get terminal output and some useful terminal based snippets.
- HTML Hyperlink Title from Page URL - a snippet to paste the HTML for a link using the page title as the linked text using a URL on the clipboard.
- Inline Calculation - carry out calculations in your text via a snippet.
- List Browser Tabs - get a list (names & links) of your open browser tabs in a variety of formats with these snippets.
- Plain Text to HTML Paragraphs - inserts HTML tags to convert plain text paragraphs into HTML paragraphs.
- Sharing TextExpander Snippets - a brief guide on exporting snippets.
- Smart Quotes in TextExpander Form Fields - how to stop smart quotes being created when filling in text in TextExpander's form fields.
- Sort Lines - how to sort lines copied to the clipboard.
- Tab on iOS - a simple but very useful snippet to insert a tab on an iOS device with TextExpander Touch.