Stephen Millard - SAP Community Network Member of the Month 201313 Jan 2013
2013 got off to a great start for me - I was selected from millions of people as the SAP Community Network’s Member of the Month.
The SAP Community Network (SCN for short) is the online network for SAP professionals. It has well over two and a half million members and for one month only I’ve been highlighted as one of the community’s star members by being interviewed and having pride of place in the “MoM” corner on the SCN home page :-)
I’ve been blown away by being selected and by the responses from the community members via the comments on the interview piece from Laure Cetin, Tweets, e-mails and direct messages on SCN itself. Part of me wonders why I was chosen, but then after reading all the supportive things I’m just really humbled.
The selection criteria used in selecting the SCN member of the month are:
- Exemplifies a willing attitude to help others achieve their goals.
- Openly shares knowledge with the community at large.
- Takes on additional tasks to support community engagement.
- Participates in (virtual or face-to-face) events to help make them more successful.
- Proactively and regularly contributes to community-based programs and day-to-day interactions.
- Encourages others to be active in the community.
A PDF copy of the article is available and you can even read a little piece on the ROC (my employer) web site.