Getting the Most from the 2019 Q1 SAP SuccessFactors Update01 Jun 2019
It’s already drawing to a close on the first quarter of the year and spring is upon us in the UK. That can only mean that the Q1 release of SuccessFactors is in preview environments and ready for imminent release. The question then is what does this mean for organisations who are using SuccessFactors?
That’s what my colleagues and I strive to understand and share in our quarterly review of the SuccessFactors release. We sift through the information and draw upon our own experiences to pick out the key information and distil it down into a format that can be understood by everyone. Hopefully the insights we’ve provided over the last three and a half years help both clients and partners get more value from the releases and we’re always keen to hear feedback where about how the articles help people understand and get more from their investment.
For the second quarter in a row, SuccessFactors Learning is somewhat conspicuously absent from the series. This is down to the redevelopment work SAP are currently carrying out on the system and we’re looking forward to writing about the big reveal later this year. Keep an eye out for it.
Over the course of the past week we’ve been publishing our series of standalone articles, in PDF format. You can find the details and links below.
Post A - Introduction to the SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release by Stephen Burr.
Post B - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release: Part 1 of 5
- Employee Central - Core HR, by Signe Mørkenborg Larsen.
- Employee Central Payroll, Time and Benefits, by James Clough.
Post C - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release: Part 2 of 5
- SAP Jam, by Ana Lucia Soler Villanueva.
- Employee Central Service Centre, by Stephen Millard.
Post D - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release: Part 3 of 5
- Employee Central Suite Integration - EP, API, S/4HANA, by Kinnari Bulchandani.
- Platform & Reporting, by Karishma Neog.
- Recruiting (Marketing and Management), by Karishma Neog.
Post E - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release: Part 4 of 5
- SuccessFactors Mobile, by Anders Hummeluhr.
- Onboarding, by Recruiting by Anisha Rajput.
- Succession & Development and Calibration, by Stephanie Perks.
Post F - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Release: Part 5 of 5
- Performance & Goals Management, by Helen Dunn.
- Compensation & Variable Pay, by Sailesh Mistry.
Post G - SuccessFactors Q1 2019 Review Summary by Stephen Burr.
We are always keen to get feedback and improve the series, so if you have any comments, praise or suggestions, we’re always happy to receive them.
Please share this index post with anyone else that who you think may gain a benefit from the articles. We’ve found that personal recommendations are the biggest way our series gets shared and the best thing is, those you share it with will thank you for it.