SAP SuccessFactors Q3 2019: The Zalaris Review06 Sep 2019
The weekend prior to 9 September 2019. Updates are currently available in customer test systems, but what are those updates?
With each release, SuccessFactors release a flood of information in the form of webinars and documents that most customers simply don’t have time to process. This makes it difficult at best for customers to get the best value from the solutions and partners to keep on top of all of the key aspects.
To that end, every quarter for the past four years, my colleagues and I have been analysing and summarising the changes, and drawing upon our SuccessFactors consulting experience to provide additional insight into the impact, uses and benefits these changes can have for an organisation who have implemented, or are currently implementing, SuccessFactors modules.
Over the course of the last week, we’ve been publishing freely downloadable (i.e. no registration required) PDF copies of these articles. I’ve listed links to the download pages below along with the accompanying updates from Stephen Burr, Professional Services Executive Manager at Zalaris.
If you find any of these articles useful please re-share this post with your colleagues, network and online followers, in case they would benefit from reading any of them too.
Introduction to the SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release by Stephen Burr
SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release: Part 1 of 5
- Employee Central - Core HR, by Helen Dunn
- Employee Central - Payroll, by James Clough
SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release: Part 2 of 5
- Performance Management & Goals Management, by Helen Dunn
- Compensation & Variable Pay, by Manikanta Nune
- SuccessFactors Mobile, by Stephen Millard
SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release: Part 3 of 5
- Recruiting, by Anisha Rajput
- Onboarding, by Andra Stoica
- Platform, Analytics & Reporting, by Stephen Hammond
SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release: Part 4 of 5
- Succession & Development and Calibration, by Katam Bharath
- Learning, by Stephen Millard
SuccessFactors Q3 2019 Release: Part 5 of 5
- Suite Integration, by Stephen Hammond
- Employee Central Service Centre, by Stephen Millard