Curriculum Vitae - Stephen Millard
I am a driven problem solver and employ analytical skills and creative thinking to get to the root of an issue, or design a new approach to circumvent and nullify it. Experienced at both leading and working within teams, I adopt the role(s) that ensure the objectives are met. I’m experienced in communicating technical and business needs between colleagues and clients, and my eye for detail has proven to be invaluable in delivering the right solution on numerous occasions. I am a reliable and committed individual used to working to tight deadlines as well as with sensitive and confidential information.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Application Consultant.
- Nakisa 4.0 Certified Consultant.
- Accredited Darwin Consultant.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- PRINCE2 - Foundation†.
- Managing Successful Programmes Foundation.
- CPD Executive and Business Coaching.
- SuccessFactors - Employee Central Service Centre, Learning, Jam, Introduction to Mastery.
- Cloud for Customer.
- OS/Platforms - Predominantly MS Windows (PC & server) but also OS X, UNIX/LINUX, zOS/OS390, Android, iOS and Symbian.
- SAP - SAP Visualization Solutions by Nakisa, LSMW.
- Education - Java, C/C++, Turbo Pascal, STk, Scheme, Prolog, FORTRAN77.
- Additional - occasional debugging and use of ASP, PHP, Python, Assembler, BASIC.
- Databases - IBM UDB/DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, Lotus Notes, Borland Paradox.
- Packages - Microsoft Office 2007 (including Visio, OneNote, Publisher), Google Apps, SharePoint 2007, Infoman, Endevor, Assyst, BMC SDE, Mind Manager, Skype, online presentation tools, online collaboration tools, remote support tools.
- General ICT - Systems design, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, automated diallers, hardware configuration (audio, video, computing, printing), systems administration, system testing, technical and procedural documentation creation and maintenance.
- Soft Skills - Team management, business coaching, mentoring, delivery of training (sessions and materials), presentations, contract negotiation.
- Other - Project and support management, business analysis, delivery of training, fire marshal, DSE assessment, first aid.
- Post Graduate - MSc. Information Processing, Computer Science.
- Under Graduate - BSc. (hons.) Mathematics and Physics.
- A-level - Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Studies.
- GCSE - Mathematics, Dual Award Science, English Literature, English Language, Graphical Design Communication, Geography, History, French.
- Advanced Power Searching (Google, Education).
- Managing Difficult Situations (York College).
- Leadership Development Programme (The Higher Education Academy).
Pursuits & Interests
- Copmanthorpe Scout Group General Volunteer 2019 onwards.
- Copmanthorpe Scout Group Volunteer Quartermaster, 2017-2019.
- Martial Arts
- I am a TJF mandated Jiu Jitsu instructor and was the lead Instructor at York Jitsu Club and an assistant instructor at the University of York Jiu Jitsu Club from 2002 - 2019. I have been a TJF juniors instructor award winner. I have also several in several roles on club committees.
- Silver award winner for two years and bronze for a third for the Aviva Inspiring Through Sport award for sports volunteers - judged by Dame Kelly Holmes.
- Chair of Active York North Zone for two years and voluntary sports representative on Active York city-wide committee for a further two years.
- Qualified Defendo instructor (Level 1).
- Trained in coaching Multi-skills.
- Hold additional belts/grades in several other martial arts.