Curriculum Vitae - Stephen Millard - Post Graduate, MSc. Information Processing (Computer Science)
Other experience and details can be found via the main CV page.
Institution: University of York
Education: MSc. Information Processing (Computer Science)
Period: 1996 - 1997
- Studied wide range of computing related studies from database design, logic and programming through to management of information systems.
- Team project - design and definition of a client database system.
- Programming in Pascal, Lisp, Scheme/STk and C++.
- Masters Project - use of STk to create a graphical tool for simplification of logic problems.
Activities & Societies:
- University of York Jiu Jitsu Club.