Everything you need to know about the SAP SuccessFactors Q1 2018 release26 Apr 2018
Do you use SAP SuccessFactors? Well if you do and you haven’t already read through the quarterly release review articles from Zalaris, then you really should. The team go in depth on a module by module basis picking out the key things that customers need to know about.
Find out what the impact will be on you and your organisation. Get tips on what features and options to use and what you might want to steer clear of or simply ignore at this point.
There are twelve articles in all including a GDPR specific one and a review. The list below makes it easy to pick out the ones of particular interest to you, but those with a wider interest such as solution architects will no doubt get benefit from reading the entire set.
On behalf of my colleagues at Zalaris, I hope you enjoy and get value from these articles. Please pay it forward and share them with your colleagues and networks.
- Employee Central, by Stephanie Perks.
- Extensions to Employee Central, by James Clough.
- Cloud Platform Technology (including APIs), by Karishma Neog.
- Report Centre, Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning, by Suborna Basu.
- Calibration and Compensation & Variable Pay, by Sailesh Mistry and Jakub Krolikowski.
- Recruiting Management and Marketing, by Anisha Rajput.
- Performance & Goals Management and Calibration, by Karishma Neog and Shane Williams.
- Succession & Development and Onboarding, by Shane Williams.
- SAP Jam and Mobile, by Michal Brodzik and Helen Dunn.
- Employee Central Service Centre, by Stephen Millard.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), by Anisha Rajput.
- Release Summary and Review, by Stephen Burr.