SuccessFactors Q2 2018 Release - What you should know...15 Jun 2018
My colleagues and I at Zalaris have been hard at work once again analysing the information from SAP in relation to the SAP SuccessFactors update that dropped into production environments this last weekend (3 June 2018). We try to distil the wealth of information available into the core aspects that we feel customers and those with an interest in keeping up to date with SuccessFactors can really benefit from. We share our thoughts and insights alongside the news of what’s new and what’s changing in order to ensure you understand the benefits and impact each release brings.
Below is the full list of posts for this latest release. Do feedback and give us a shout out on social media if you’re finding them useful.
- Part 1: Employee Central with James Clough.
- Part 2: Integration with Stephen Hammond and Employee Central Service Centre with me, Stephen Millard.
- Part 3: Platform & Technology with Stephen Hammond.
- Part 4: Workforce Analytics with Helen Dunn.
- Part 5: Recruiting Management, Marketing and Posting with Anisha Rajput.
- Part 6: Performance & Goals Management with Karishma Neog and Succession & Development with Shane Williams.
- Part 7: Compensation & Variable Pay with Sailesh Mistry and Learning with Jakub Krolikowski.
- Part 8: SAP Jam with Michał Brodzik and Mobile with Shanto Menachery.
- Part 9: Onboarding with Shane Williams and a Final Summary with Stephen Burr.